BCS was originally founded in Italy in 1943 by Luigi Castoldi in a tiny workshop in Abbiategrasso. Castoldi designed and manufactured a self-propelled mowing machine with a low power internal combustion engine which was a revolutionary invention in the agricultural world. Today the BCS Group has three production plants in Italy, all ISO 9001 certified, and has a presence in every continent with sales offices and distributors around the world.
Honda GP160 Petrol (4.8hp/3.6kW)
1 forward & 1 reverse
4.00 x 8 agricultural
Weight (power unit only)
Dimensions L W H (power unit only)
106cm x 43cm (4.00 x 8 wheels)/64cm (handlebars) x 120cm