BCS was originally founded in Italy in 1943 by Luigi Castoldi in a tiny workshop in Abbiategrasso, an agricultural town on the outskirts of Milan. Castoldi designed and manufactured a self-propelled mowing machine equipped with an internal combustion engine with low power. At the time, this was a revolutionary invention in the agricultural world.
Following this, Engineer Luigi Castoldi involved Camillo Bonetti, a manager at the tax authority of Abbiategrasso, and Severino Speroni, an excellent mechanic. The abbreviation 'BCS' comes from the initials of their surnames.
Today the BCS Group has three production plants in Italy (Abbiategrasso, Luzzara and Cusago) all ISO 9001 certified, and has a presence in every continent with sales offices and distributors around the world.
|Engine||Honda GX270 Petrol (8.4hp/6.3kW)|
|Gears||1 forward & 1 reverse|
|Wheels||4.00 x 8 agricultural|
|Dimensions (L W H)||170cm x 42cm (wheels)/64cm (handblebars) x 120cm|
|Warranty||Domestic use - 3 years|
|Commercial use - 2 years|
BCS 710 IMPLEMENTS
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
BCS 710 DOWNLOADS• View BCS Two Wheel Tractor Comparison Table
• View BCS Two Wheel Tractor Compatibility Table
• Go to Parts Diagrams for BCS PowerSafe® Two Wheel Tractors
• Go to Parts Diagrams for older Two Wheel Tractors
• Go to Parts Diagrams for Implements and Attachments
• Go to Operating Manuals for BCS Two Wheel Tractors
• Go to Operating Manuals for Implements and Attachments
• Go to Technical Bulletins