GreenThumb Service Bookings | Terms and Conditions
It is important that you read the following Terms & Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
The price of the Service Options covers the items that are listed within each option. See Service Options and Pricing for full details.
The following will not be covered by the cost of the Service Options:
- The replacement of parts that are missing from the machine when it is returned to us.
- The replacement of parts deemed to be defective due to customer abuse or neglect, ie lack of servicing.
- The replacement of parts that have been modified by anyone other than Tracmaster.
- If any additional parts are required due to any of the above reasons then Tracmaster will ask each branch whether they would like to pay for the replacement parts.
It is important that the underside of each machine, including rotors, is clear of grass and any other debris as our technicians are unable to work on machines in this condition. A cleaning charge of £40.00+VAT will be applied to all machines that we are unable to work on due to their condition.
Any additional labour hours incurred will be charged at a rate of £70.00+VAT per hour. This will be notified before any additional work is undertaken.
After the service work has been completed an invoice for the total amount will be issued to the branch.
Payment is to be made within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
Please see Machine Collection and Return for details of shipping.
- GreenThumb Service Bookings - Options and Pricing
- GreenThumb Service Bookings - Machine Collection and Return